At Gordon Physiotherapy Sports and Spinal, physiotherapists Larissa and Peter will help you to get over your pain and injury quickly. We will make sure you understand what you need to do to prevent your problem recurring and get back to enjoying life!
We pride ourselves on our professional assessment and treatment of your condition. To achieve this, we give you personal one-on-one care at all times. Be assured that we never leave you on your own to get on with your exercises or put you on a machine while we concurrently treat other patients. To help you understand our approach, read What to expect from Your First Physio Session.
Why Choose Gordon Physiotherapy?
- a caring attitude
- a high standard of professional care
- a proactive approach
- no lengthy waiting times
- years of expertise
- an easily-accessible location
- convenient hours
We work continuously to help people of all ages prevent injury and achieve good health. We do this by:
- sending newsletters to our regular patients outlining topics of interest and advice on injury prevention – if you have not been to our practice but wish to be on this mailing list, email your request to email@example.com
- giving talks on relevant topics to sports clubs, gyms and community groups
- displaying information sheets on a variety of topics in our rooms
- stocking a diverse range of products for the care and prevention of injuries